- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Caudiciform vining succulent; develops a swollen trunk-like stem called a caudex.
- Ivy-like foliage grows from long twining vines.
- Rare collector plant, related to the passion flower.
- Light: Bright with some direct sun to full sun (west or south window).
- Water: Keep on the dry side; water when the top 70% of soil has dried out. Keep bone-dry in winter or when dormant.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. This plant rots very easily when overwatered. Plants will drop all their leaves and go dormant in winter; keep bone-dry until growth resumes in spring.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.