- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Remarkable succulent with large, daisy-like flowers which are cream with red stripes, appearing in winter under intense light.
- Stiff, tongue-like leaves have a warty texture and develop a purple blush under intense light.
- Can be potted high to expose the interesting root system.
- Light: Bright with as much direct sun as possible (west or south window).
- Water: Water sparingly in summer only if the leaves begin to shrivel. In winter, mist the soil surface occasionally and only provide more water if the leaves begin to shrivel.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) occasionally only if plants are growing.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. This plant rots very easily when overwatered.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.