- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
Yucca gigantea (syn. Y. elephantipes)
- Slow-growing succulent tree/shrub with stiff green foliage atop woody canes.
- Makes for an interesting specimen.
- Easy to grow; very low water and humidity needs.
- Light: Bright with some direct sun to full sun (west or south window).
- Water: Keep on the dry side; water sparingly when the soil has completely dried out.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. This plant rots very easily when overwatered.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.