- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Tropical tree with large, lush, banana-like foliage.
- Mature plants produce flowers that look identical to the classic bird-of-paradise, except white.
- Grown primarily for the foliage since plants rarely bloom indoors.
- Light: Bright, with some direct sun (east or west window).
- Water: Allow the top 30% of soil to dry between watering; avoid overwatering or allowing the soil to remain dry for an extended period.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Avoid placing near heat registers; the edges of leaves can burn under very low humidity. Grows best in an undersized pot; use well-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite added.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.