- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Remarkable succulent whose grey-green leaves resemble a rock that has been split down the middle.
- Bright yellow, daisy-like flowers appear from the centre of the plant in fall.
- Miniature, clumping growth habit; ideal for a sunny windowsill.
- Light: Very bright with as much direct sun as possible (west or south window).
- Water: Water only when the oldest set of leaves is dying off, allowing the soil to dry between watering. At all other times, keep bone-dry.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once per year.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. This plant rots very easily when watered incorrectly.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.