- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Delightful succulent with showy pink flowers in spring.
- The leaves turn deep red in strong light.
- Dwarf growth habit; develops a caudex at the base with age.
- Light: Bright with some direct sun to full sun (east, west or south window).
- Water: Keep on the dry side; water sparingly when the soil has completely dried out.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) monthly in spring and summer.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. This plant rots very easily when overwatered.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.