- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
Codiaeum variegatum 'Oakleaf'
- Bold, unique foliage plant.
- Oak-shaped, deep green leaves with contrasting gold veins.
- Great specimen for a bright room.
- Light: Very bright with some direct sun (east, west, or south window). Direct hot afternoon sun may scorch the leaves.
- Water: Allow the top 30% of soil to dry between watering. Do not allow the pot to sit in water.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Does best in an undersized pot; use well-drained substrate such as Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite or small Orchiata bark added. Prefers higher humidity; leaves will brown if exposed to very dry air such as from a heat register. Mist frequently or use a humidifier if necessary.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.