- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Rare and unusual succulent with bizarre flowers that resemble starfish.
- Blooms are a deep purplish colour.
- Short, velvety, cactus-like stems.
- Light: Bright with as much direct sun as possible (west or south window).
- Water: Water deeply once the soil has completely dried out in spring and summer. Water lightly only if the stems begin to shrivel in winter.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) up to twice monthly in spring and summer.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. This plant rots very easily when overwatered.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.