- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Unusual tropical with velvety, silver-green leaves that are shaped like antlers.
- An epiphyte (grows on trees in nature) and enjoys conditions similar to many orchids.
- Pet-friendly and a real conversation piece for a plant aficionado.
- Light: Bright, indirect (east or west window). Leaves may scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Water when the top 30-50% of soil has dried out; avoid overwatering or allowing the soil to remain dry for an extended period.
- Fertilizer: Use an orchid fertilizer such as Schultz Orchid Food (15-5-5) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. Grows best with higher humidity; frequent misting is recommended.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.