- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Unusual tropical whose leaves can grow flat against a tree trunk or piece of wood, resembling shingles as they grow along the climbing stems.
- The leaves themselves are green and heart-shaped.
- Without a support, the stems will trail.
- Light: Bright, indirect (east or west window). Leaves may scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow the top 30-50% of the soil to dry between watering. Avoid overwatering, or allowing the soil to remain dry for extended periods.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in undersized pots. Use a sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. Leaf margins may brown if the air is very dry.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.