- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Rarely offered flowering tropical shrub which is well-known in exotic floral arrangements.
- Large, fluffy flowers in mixed colours; we cannot guarantee what colour these will bloom out.
- Light: Bright with some direct sun to full sun (south or west window). Low light will result in leggy growth and lack of flowering.
- Water: Water when the top 50-70% of soil has dried out; avoid overwatering or allowing the soil to remain dry for an extended period.
- Fertilizer: Use a bloom booster fertilizer such as 15-30-15 up to twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Premium Cactus Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.