- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Tropical vine with unusual velvety, grey-green leaves with lighter veining and red-tinged undersides; new growth is also tinged red.
- Best trained upright; plants become quite large with age.
- Rare collector plant; an amazing gift for a plant lover!
- Light: Bright, indirect (east or west window). Leaves may scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Water when the top 30% of soil has dried out; avoid overwatering or allowing the soil to remain dry for an extended period.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use well-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. Leaf margins may brown under very low humidity. Mist frequently or use a humidifier if necessary.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.