- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- This tropical tree is associated with luck and prosperity in some cultures.
- Produces large, multi-fingered leaves.
- Pet-friendly and easy to grow!
- Light: Bright, indirect (east or west window). Leaves may scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist, but do not allow the pot to stand in water.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use well-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite or small Orchiata added. Leaf margins may brown under very low humidity.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.