- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Foliage tropical that can be allowed to trail, or trained upright on a support.
- Glossy green, pinwheel-like leaves resemble those of Monstera deliciosa.
- Relatively easy to grow.
- Light: Bright, indirect (east or west window). Leaves may scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow the top 30-50% of the soil to dry between watering. Avoid overwatering, or allowing the soil to remain dry for extended periods.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in undersized pots. Use a sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. Leaf margins may brown if the air is very dry.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.