- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- This high-character cactus-like shrub or small tree is actually classified as a "caudiciform succulent".
- The crown of leaves at the top will be accompanied by beautiful, large, white flowers on mature plants.
- The thick caudex ("trunk") is covered in sharp spines from top to bottom.
- A slow-growing plant which becomes quite large over time.
- Light: As much direct sun as possible (west or south window).
- Water: Water when the soil has completely dried out in spring and summer. In winter, water lightly only if the caudex begins to shrivel.
- Fertilizer: Use a general purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) up to twice monthly in spring and summer.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. This plant rots very easily when overwatered.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.