- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
Philodendron campii 'Lynette'
- Rare, handsome tropical foliage plant.
- Glossy green, narrow, ribbed leaves.
- Mature plants develop more pronounced ribbing on the foliage.
- Light: Bright, indirect (east or west window). Leaves may scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Water when the top 30% of soil has dried out; avoid overwatering or allowing the soil to remain dry for an extended period.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use well-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. Leaf margins may brown under very low humidity.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.