- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
Dracaena fragrans 'Limelight'
- Tropical shrub with bright yellow, strap-shaped leaves.
- Plants develop a cane-like stem as they age.
- Easily grown; excellent for beginners.
- Light: Bright, indirect (east or west window). Leaves may scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow the top 30-50% of soil to dry between watering; avoid overwatering or allowing the soil to remain dry for an extended period.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use well-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata bark added. Leaf margins may brown if exposed to very dry air (such as near heat registers). Leaf tips may brown due to salt accumulation in the soil; flush with pure water on a regular basis to leach salts.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.