- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- One of the most popular and easiest palms to grow.
- Lush, broad, deep green fronds.
- Slow-growing, eventually reaching up to 10 feet in height.
- Light: Bright, indirect (north, east or west window). Tolerates low light. Leaves will scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow the top 30% of soil to dry between watering. Do not allow the pot to sit in water.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Does best in an undersized pot; use well-drained substrate such as Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite or small Orchiata bark added. Prefers higher humidity; leaves will brown if exposed to very dry air such as from a heat register. Mist frequently or use a humidifier if necessary.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.