- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Desirable succulent vine. Broad green leaves with creamy-white margins, pale white veining and a corrugated texture.
- Mature, well-grown plants produce clusters of evening-scented, pale pink flowers.
- Light: Bright, indirect (east or west window). Leaves may scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun. Plants will not flower without sufficient light.
- Water: Allow the soil to dry halfway between watering. Avoid overwatering, or allowing the soil to remain dry for extended periods.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows and blooms best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.