- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- New release! Low-growing tropical with glossy, near-black foliage.
- Mature plants produce leaves 8" in length.
- A must-have for plant collectors!
- Light: Bright, indirect (east or west window). Leaves may scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist, but do not allow the pot to stand in water.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use well-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite or small Orchiata added. Leaf margins may brown under very low humidity. Mist frequently or use a humidifier if necessary.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.