- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Beautiful, uncommon tropical tree.
- Large, heart-shaped leaves with a shiny finish.
- A lesser-known cousin of the popular fiddle leaf fig.
- Light: Bright, ideally with some morning sun (east window). Hot afternoon sun will scorch the leaves.
- Water: Allow the top 30% of soil to dry between watering; avoid overwatering or allowing the soil to remain dry for an extended period.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Avoid placing near drafts or heat registers; leaf drop will occur if plants are stressed by temperature fluctuations or lack of light. Appreciates high humidity; mist frequently or use a humidifier if necessary. Grows best in an undersized pot; use well-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite added.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.