- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Cactus species with 2 inch pink flowers with white throats in spring.
- Short spines.
- Relatively compact, clumping growth habit.
- Light: Very bright with as much direct sun as possible (west or south window).
- Water: Water when the soil has completely dried out in spring and summer. In winter, water lightly only if the stems begin to shrivel.
- Fertilizer: Use Schultz Cactus Food (2-7-7) up to twice monthly in spring and summer.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. This plant rots very easily when overwatered.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.