- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
Microsorum musifolium 'Crocodyllus'
- Unusual indoor fern.
- Strap-shaped leaves have a "scaly" texture and are covered in a "crocodilian" colour pattern.
- Tolerates low light; ideal for higher humidity areas such as bathrooms.
- Light: Bright, indirect (north or east window). Tolerates low light. Leaves will scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Keep evenly moist, allowing just the soil surface to dry between watering. Do not allow to sit in water.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) twice monthly.
- Other tips: Requires higher humidity; leaves will brown if exposed to very dry air such as from a heat register. Mist frequently or use a humidifier if necessary.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.