- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Rare, slow-growing vining houseplant, related to black peppercorn.
- Grown for its unusual, silver- and pink-mottled foliage with pink undersides.
- A unique gift for a plant collector!
- Light: Bright; prefers morning sun (east window).
- Water: Allow the top 30-50% of soil to dry between watering. Avoid overwatering, or allowing the soil to remain dry for extended periods.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use well-drained potting soil, such as Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite or small Orchiata added. Leaf margins may brown under low humidity; mist frequently or use a humidifier if necessary. Plants naturally produce drops of sap on leaf undersides and stems.