- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Classic foliage plant with broad, exotic-looking foliage.
- The leaves have a white "flame" in the centre.
- Tolerates low light.
- Light: Bright, indirect (north, east, or west window). Tolerates low light. Leaves will scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow the top 30-50% of soil to dry between watering; avoid overwatering.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly.
- Other tips: Does best in an undersized pot; use a well-drained substrate such as Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite or small Orchiata added. Prefers higher humidity; leaves may brown if exposed to very dry air such as from a heat register. Mist frequently or use a humidifier if necessary.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.