- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
Calathea elliptica (syn. Calathea vittata)
- Compact foliage plant with white-striped leaves.
- An excellent choice for smaller spaces such as a desk, with bright but indirect light.
- Pet-friendly; excellent for higher humidity areas such as bathrooms.
- Light: Bright, indirect (north or east window). Leaves will scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Keep evenly moist, allowing just the soil surface to dry between watering. Do not allow to sit in water.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) twice monthly.
- Other tips: Requires relatively high humidity; avoid placing near heat registers. Leaf margins will turn brown if the air is too dry; mist frequently or use a humidifier to raise humidity if needed.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.