- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Carnivorous plant which produces a compact rosette of sticky leaves, which will blush pink under strong light.
- The leaves act as a "flypaper trap" which capture and digest flying insects; popular as a natural fungus gnat control in homes and greenhouses.
- Also produces beautiful violet-pink flowers throughout the year.
- Light: Bright; tolerates almost full sun. Does well in windowsills or under grow lights.
- Water: Keep evenly moist to wet; can be stood in a shallow tray of water (1/4" deep) if desired. Do not allow to dry out. Use only rainwater, distilled or reverse osmosis water. Do NOT use tap water or bottled spring water.
- Fertilizer: Do NOT fertilize. Plants usually do not need to be fed insects by hand, as they will get enough on their own from the environment.
- Other tips: Prefers high humidity, but adapts well to household humidity. Excellent in terrariums. Use a well-drained potting mix that is fertilizer-free; a mixture of 50% peat moss and 50% perlite, or pure New Zealand sphagnum moss works well. We sell tropical types that do not require winter dormancy.