- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Rare caudiciform succulent, producing vining growth.
- Slow-growing, interesting, rounded caudex.
- The hairy leaves may drop in winter.
- Light: Bright with some direct sun (west or south window).
- Water: Water when the soil has completely dried out in spring and summer. In winter, water lightly only if the caudex begins to shrivel.
- Fertilizer: Use a general purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) up to twice monthly in spring and summer.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. This plant rots very easily when overwatered. Plants produce vigorous twining growth in spring and summer, which will need support (can also be pruned back to control length).
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.