- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Unusual succulent with showy pink flowers and small, patterned leaves.
- Mature plants can be planted high to expose the underground caudex.
- Miniature growth habit; ideal for a sunny windowsill.
- Light: Very bright with as much direct sun as possible (west or south window).
- Water: Water well when the soil has completely dried in spring and summer. Keep dry in winter, watering only if leaves begin to shrivel.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) once or twice monthly in spring and summer.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Cactus & Succulent Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. This plant rots very easily when overwatered.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.