- Call (780) 467-7557 or visit us for pricing and availability!
- Exquisite, sought-after houseplant, grown for its foliage.
- Large, glossy, heart-shaped leaves are a deep copper-red colour with pronounced veining.
- Collector plant; an amazing gift for a plant lover!
- Light: Bright, indirect (north or east window). Leaves will scorch if exposed to hot afternoon sun.
- Water: Allow the top 30% of soil to dry between watering. Avoid overwatering, or allowing the plant to remain dry for extended periods.
- Fertilizer: Use an all-purpose fertilizer such as Schultz Indoor Plant Food (10-15-10) twice monthly.
- Other tips: Grows best in an undersized pot. Use sharply-drained potting mix; we recommend Pro-Mix Tropical Plant Mix with extra perlite and small Orchiata added. Leaf margins may brown under very low humidity; mist frequently or use a humidifier if necessary. Plants may go dormant, dying back to the tuber; allow to rest for 8-12 weeks, then resume watering to encourage re-growth.
*Please note we do not ship live plants. All plants must be picked up in-store or curbside.